Video: Peacock Reveals Epic “Psych 3: This Is Gus” Trailer & Premiere Date at New York Comic Con, Streaming Thursday, November 18.
The below cast will reprise their roles from the series and movies:
· James Roday Rodriguez (“A Million Little Things”)
· Dulé Hill (“The Wonder Years”)
· Timothy Omundson (“This Is Us”)
· Maggie Lawson (“Lethal Weapon”)
· Kirsten Nelson (“Versus”)
· Jazmyn Simon (“Raising Dion”)
· Corbin Bernsen (“LA Law”)
· Previously announced, Allen Maldonado (“Black-ish”) joins the cast as Alan Decker, Selene’s estranged husband.
· Additionally, Sage Brocklebank and Kurt Fuller are set to reprise their roles as Buzz McNab and Woody Strode, and English singer-songwriter, Curt Smith, will guest star as himself.
· PSYCH 3: THIS IS GUS is the latest installment in the adventures of one of television’s most beloved duos. In preparation for a shotgun wedding before the birth of Baby Guster, Shawn and Groomzilla Gus go rogue in an attempt to track down Selene’s estranged husband, as Lassiter grapples with the future of his career.
· Psych is a quick-witted comedy about police consultant Shawn Spencer, who, with the help of his best friend and reluctant sidekick Gus, solves crimes with powers of observation so acute that he led the Santa Barbara PD to believe he’s psychic. Psych started as a television series in 2006 and has since been adapted into three movies.
· Fans can stream the full Psych franchise on Peacock, including the original eight-season series and first two movies.
· PSYCH 3: THIS IS GUS hails from UCP, a division of Universal Studio Group, in association with Thruline Entertainment.
ABOUT THE SERIES:
· Created By: Steve Franks
· Executive Producers: Steve Franks, Chris Henze (Thruline), James Roday Rodriguez and Dulé Hill
· Written By: Steve Franks and James Roday Rodriguez
· Directed By: Steve Franks
· Produced By: UCP, a division of Universal Studio Group, in association with Thruline Entertainment
· Format: 90-minute, TV Movie
· Filming Location: Vancouver
All content cited is derived from their respective sources. If you believe we have used your copyrighted content without permission, send us an email at contact and we will remove it immediately.